After a scientific educational background*, I have first been working as a scientific project manager for an American consumer goods company in Germany and in Belgium for 12 years. I used to have several assignments in Research and Development department, working closely with Marketing, taking care of improving consumers' life and well-being.
Then I made a drastic career change to give it a more social aspect, moving to teaching and adults training in organisms of social and professional insertion (called OISP in Belgium). Currently I am a coordinator and trainer for adults at CF2Mille, commitment highly important to me because of the sense it gives to my daily work and the rich connections and exchanges I get there.
Passionate about personal development and convinced that all of us get the right resources in us to grow and develop, I got trained for different and complementary technics:
- Dynamic Sophrology®, relaxing method, stress and emotions management and personal development method, based on physical, emotional and intuitive experience (Praticienne diplômée de l'Association Européenne de Sophrologie, Brussels, Belgium).
- NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming), personal development method and brief therapy (Maître-Praticienne certified by the Institut Ressources, Lasne, Belgium, recognized by NLPNL);
- completed by a specialization in NLP learning strategies (Technicienne certified by Inter Actif, recognized by NLPNL), school coaching method
- -EFT (Emotion Freedom Techniques - Levels 1 & 2- trained by Therapeuthia, Brussels, Belgium), treatment for emotional disorders by tapping of acupressure points.
During my project manager career, I also had the chance to be trained on diverse coaching (team and individuals) and personal development tools MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator - "16 types of personality"), Strengthsfinders (strengths and potentials finder method), 7 habits of
highly effective people (training based on Stephen Covey's book - personal development and daily personal and professional life management), Positive Power and Influence (efficient communication method), tools that I use in my daily work.
* Chemical Engineer - Ingénieur Chimiste, diplômée de l'Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Lille (Promo 1999)